Last Updated: April 14, 2022
Who We Are
Our website address is: https://thirdnatureinvestments.com/
This Policy is to inform you about how we collect, use, share, and protect Personal Data. Please take a minute to read this Policy so that you can better understand our Website information practices. Any reference to our Website includes its e-mail, text, live chat, and other electronic messages. If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us as described below.
By providing information to us (by any means, whether in correspondence, via our Website or otherwise) you consent to our use of the information you provide in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy or our practices, you may not use our Website. This Policy may change from time to time and your continued use of our Website constitutes your acceptance of those changes. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically.
Information We Collect
As used in this Policy, “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. Other information we may collect is considered “Non-Personal Data,” meaning information that does not directly identify you, and cannot reasonably be linked with other data to identify you individually or your household.
Through our Website, we will not collect any Personal Data about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g., by registration, survey, feedback, quote or information requests), provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your Personal Data.
Depending on your interactions with our Website, we may collect the following types of Personal Data from our Website visitors:
- Personal identifiers, such as your first and last name, email address, Internet Protocol address, unique device identifiers, marketing preferences, and correspondence;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including browsing history and search history, and information regarding your interaction with a website application; and
- Geolocation information.
Please do not share sensitive information with us. We do not require sensitive information to provide the Website or our services. Sensitive information is Personal Data that includes information or an opinion about an individual's:
- Social security number, driver’s license, state identification, or passport number;
- racial or ethnic origin;
- political opinions or associations;
- religious or philosophical beliefs;
- trade union membership or associations;
- sexual orientation or practices;
- criminal records information;
- health or genetic information; and
- some aspects of biometric information.
When you use our Website, we may automatically access some Non-Personal Data. This includes:
- internet protocol address and your general geographic location;
- operating system used;
- browser type;
- domain name of the website from which you came;
- information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details; and/or
- total number of visitors, pages viewed, and general usage of the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
How and Why We Collect Information
We collect most of this information directly from you when you voluntarily enter information in our contact form to get in touch with us, request further services, report a problem with our Website or when you sign up to receive our email newsletters. However, we may also collect information:
- From records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- From Cookies and other technologies on our Website;
- From a third party with your consent
- Via our IT systems, including:
- Automated monitoring of our Website and other technical systems, such as our computer networks and connections, and access control systems, communications systems, email and instant messaging systems; and
- any other relevant systems.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may also use automatic data collection technologies to collect Non Personal Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, from server logs.
This information helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Click Tracking. Click tracking is a tool used to determine and record what a Website visitor clicks on while browsing through the Website. Our Website may use click tracking to conduct market research and software testing.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count Website visitors who have visited those pages or and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Information
When you provide us with Personal Data, we may use it to:
- respond to your inquiry;
- provide the service requested;
- provide you access to specific information or offers;
- present the Website and the contents to you;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- notify you about changes to the Website or any services we offer or provide though it;
- collect information about your experience with our Website;
- improve our Website;
- communicate with you;
- prevent and detect fraud and other unlawful activity,
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights;
- store data and backup that data, for the purposes of systems administration and troubleshooting purposes;
- the development of new services;
- for marketing and accounting; and
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data and for any other purpose with your consent.
Who We Share Your Information With
We routinely share information, which may include your Personal Data, with:
- Employees, agents, and contractors we use to help deliver our products and/or services to you;
- Other third parties we use to help us run our business and our Website, such as marketing agencies or website hosts, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, and marketing agencies;
- Third parties approved by you.
The Personal Data we collect is for the exclusive use of Third Nature Investments and we only share it with employees, agents, third parties and contractors who we are satisfied will take appropriate measures to protect your Personal Data. Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is necessary or mandatory are welcome to contact us using the method provided below in the Section entitled “How to Contact Third Nature Investments”.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also need to share some information with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our business or during a re-structuring. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
Marketing and Newsletters
By agreeing to this Policy or using the Website, you agree to receive communications from us, including via email, text message, or telephone. Communications from us may include operational communications concerning marketing materials or responses to your inquiries.
If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, emails or other marketing communications, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails, using the “STOP” number in texts, or by emailing us as detailed below.
With exceptions, you may be able to view, amend, or delete your information by contacting us as detailed below.
Third Party Sites
This Website provides links to other websites or resources for your convenience. Additionally, articles we may provide to you on the Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We have selected these resources as having some value and pertinence, but their development and maintenance are not under our direction. Thus, the content, accuracy, and suitability of information contained therein, opinions expressed therein, and other links provided by these resources are neither monitored nor reviewed by us.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or embedded content, or resources, and we are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources and shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by the use of any such content, product, or materials. You access, use, and rely upon such content, products, or materials at your own risk. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
To protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, we use commercially reasonable technical and organizational security measures.
We limit access to your Personal Data to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
While we strive to safeguard your Personal Data, due to many reasons, including the inherent security flaws in the internet, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us and, as such, you agree that your disclosure of such information is at your own risk.
How long we retain your data
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as your registration is active or as needed to provide you services. If you close your registration, we will retain your Personal Data for a period where it is necessary to continue operating our business effectively, to maintain a record of your transactions for reporting purposes until this purpose no longer exists, to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf, and to retain as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We will not retain your Personal Data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of Personal Data.
When it is no longer necessary to retain your Personal Data, we will delete or anonymize it.
International Use of the Website
Third Nature Investments is headquartered in the United States and utilizes service providers in the United States. The Website is not intended for Website visitors outside the United States. If you choose to access our Website outside the United States, Third Nature Investments and our service providers may transfer your Personal Data to, or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. In particular, you are advised that the United States of America uses a sectoral model of privacy protection that relies on a mix of legislation, governmental regulation, and self-regulation.
Where the laws of your country allow you to do so, by using the Website or the services, you consent and authorize Third Nature Investments to transfer, store, and use all such Personal Data in the United States of America and any other country where we operate which may not offer an equivalent level of protection to that required in the country where you reside and to the processing of that Personal Data by us on its servers located in the United States of America as described in this Policy. If you do not want your Personal Data transferred to the United States of America and any other country where we operate, please do not submit any information to us or use our services.
Deleting and Updating your Information
For Website visitors that register on our Website (if any), we also store the Personal Data they provide in their user profile. All registered Website visitors can see, edit, or delete their Personal Data at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this Website, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the Personal Data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any Personal Data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. To exercise your right to receive an exported file of the Personal Data we hold about you or to request that we erase any Personal Data we hold about you, please send a message to us by using our contact form at: https://thirdnatureinvestments.com/contact/
Please be sure to include the following information in your request: (i) first name and last name; (ii) E-mail address; and (iii) a description of what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
Our services are not directed to children, and you may not use our services if you are under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use our services, access the Website, or provide any information about yourself including, without limitation, your name, address, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will purge such information from our database and cancel the corresponding accounts. If you believe that we may have any information from or about a child under 13, please see our “How to Contact Third Nature Investments” Section.
How to Contact Third Nature Investments
You may contact us with questions or comments about this Policy by using our contact form at: https://thirdnatureinvestments.com/contact/.
Modifications to this Policy
This Policy was published on the “Last Updated” above.
Third Nature Investments reserves the right to change this Policy at any time. Changes to this Policy will be made by updating this page. Please visit this Policy regularly to read the current version.
Owner and Data Controller
Third Nature Investments, LLC
Owner contact email: email@example.com